Kelowna Grigg Road
All units are sold out!
Please stay tuned for our next development.
8960 Grigg Road
All of our units include the following interior and exterior finishes:
- Fully dry-walled ceiling and walls (paint-ready)
- 22-foot high ceilings• Large windows
- 14-foot high overhead doors with electric opener (smartphone-compatible)
- Overhead Natural Gas Unit Heater
- Floor drain
- Washroom rough-in (2 pc)
- 200 Amp, 3-phase electrical service (option to upgrade)
- T-5 lighting
- Assortment of electrical outlets included
- Cold water hose bib
- Fully-insulated, sound-proof walls separating each bay
- Upgrades available (see below)
- 9” pre-cast concrete exterior walls
- R28 Insulation in exterior walls
- Exterior finish developed to fit the premium brand
Customize your space
Each bay is fully customizable with a diverse set of options to personalize your space. We can assist you with customizing your space or you are welcome to bring in your own resources.
- Mezzanine: each space comes with the option of an overlooking mezzanine.
- Private washroom: each space comes standard with a roughed-in two-piece washroom that can be developed to suit. You can even add a shower to the bathroom.
- Flooring: a number of options are available for your floor including epoxy, polished concrete, rubber, and tile.
- Cabinetry and millwork packages: add customized cabinetry to suit: work bench, tool chests, storage, etc.
- Paint and Finishing: packages available.
- Lighting: upgrades from standard available.
- Power: 220V power outlets.
- Water: hot water tanks with internal hot and cold.
- Internet and telephone: ability to add internet and phone to your space.
- Automation: smart phone-controlled lighting, extra security, and other automation available.
- Air Conditioning: upgrade to include a ductless split AC unit
- Other features available: car lift, built-in air lines with compressor, built in vacuum system, washbasin, exhaust package, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions please contact Steve Laursen Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 250-808-8101
What is the Storehouse?
The Storehouse is Kelowna’s first business and garage condo community built to provide a home for your business or protect and provide a home for your life’s successes. It is a business and garage solution that offers you the opportunity to develop and access an exclusive, custom space that protects your valuable assets and/or meets your business needs. Whether it be your vehicles, watercraft, recreational vehicle, personal storage, or a business purpose. You can rest easy and gain the confidence you deserve that your business and/or the fruits of your success are safe and secure in a premium and private space that is personalized to suit. Safe, secure, and protected.
Where is the Storehouse located?
We are located at 8960 Grigg Road, Kelowna, BC.
What are the prices and sizes of the bays?
All our units start at $200,000 and up. Sizes range from 948 to 1343 sq/ft. The prices and sizes are listed in the interactive site map. Please note that all bay sizes described in the website are not exact sizes. Precise sizing specifications can be attained through the Real Estate Agent.
Who is the developer?
The developer is Stretch Construction Ltd.
Who is the builder?
Stretch Construction Ltd. will be the contractor for the facility. Stretch Construction has been designing and building commercial and residential construction projects for more than 30 years.
Who will own the Storehouse?
The individual bays will each have separate title and be owned by the tenants who purchase them. The overall facility will be owned by the tenants as a group and be governed by a tenant strata association board.
Will there be strata association fees?
Yes. The monthly fee will include exterior maintenance (including snow removal), building envelope insurance, water, and security.