Thank you for your interest in our Kamloops location.
4 additional yard spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. These areas are large enough to park a seacan or extra equipment.
Come see Kamloops’ nicest storage site. We have spared no expense when it comes to security in this gated business community.
Easily accessed from the highway in one of Kamloops newest development areas.
All of our spaces are customizable to suit your business needs. Partition walls between units can be deleted if your company requires more space.
Use our interactive map for approximate sizing and unit details. Need more space? The partition walls between units can be deleted to increase the size of your property. Ask our Real Estate Agent for details.
For Lease or Sale
It only takes a consult to figure out what you require in a Storehouse unit. Whether you want to lease or buy one or many of our units, talking to our Real Estate Agent is the best place to start.
More About Storehouse Kamloops
Storehouse Kamloops is located at 211 Andover Crescent, 15 minutes east of downtown Kamloops and in the heart of the Gateway Industrial Park. Nearby businesses include suppliers, contractors, mini-storage facilities and a residential mobile home park.
211 Andover Crescent
Kamloops, BC V2C 6X2
211 Andover Crescent
Kamloops, BC V2C 6X2
- Drywalled demising walls finished to ‘paint ready’
- 20-foot high ceilings
- Large windows
- 14-foot high overhead doors with electric opener (smartphone-compatible)
- Overhead Natural Gas Unit Heater
- Floor drain
- Washroom rough-in (2 pc)
- 200 Amp, 3-phase electrical service (option to upgrade)
- LED lighting
- Assortment of electrical outlets included
- Cold water hose bib
- Fully-insulated, sound-proof walls separating each bay
- Upgrades available
- 9” pre-cast concrete exterior walls
- R28 Insulation in exterior walls
- Exterior finish developed to fit the premium brand
Each bay is fully customizable with a diverse set of options to personalize your space. We can assist you with customizing your space or you are welcome to bring in your own resources.
- Mezzanine: each space comes with the option of an overlooking mezzanine.
- Private washroom: each space comes standard with a roughed-in two-piece washroom that can be developed to suit. You can even add a shower to the bathroom.
- Flooring: a number of options are available for your floor including epoxy, polished concrete, rubber, and tile.
- Cabinetry and millwork packages: add customized cabinetry to suit: work bench, tool chests, storage, etc.
- Paint and Finishing: packages available.
- Lighting: upgrades from standard available.
- Power: 220V power outlets.
- Water: hot water tanks with internal hot and cold.
- Internet and telephone: ability to add internet and phone to your space.
- Automation: smart phone-controlled lighting, extra security, and other automation available.
- Air Conditioning: upgrade to include a ductless split AC unit
- Other features available: car lift, built-in air lines with compressor, built in vacuum system, washbasin, exhaust package, and more.
Speak to one of our Agents today!
Learn more about Storehouse Kamloops by contacting one of our Real Estate Agents. They are here to answer your questions, show you the available units and facilitate your purchase.
Storehouse Kamloops Blog
News & Updates
Read all of our news and updates on this amazing property and our other Storehouse projects across Western Canada.
Follow us on social media to ask questions of us and our team of Real Estate Agents
Until recently, steel structures have been the primary choice among developers as a means of keeping short-term construction costs to a minimum. However, precast concrete construction has quickly gained traction as a ground-breaking innovation that delivers both a...
As a thriving business owner, you’ll inevitably be faced with the decision to buy or lease your next commercial space. In order to help you make the right decision for your business’ unique needs, we’ve outlined the pros and cons of both buying and leasing below:...
What is the Storehouse?
The Storehouse is Kamloop’s first business and garage condo community built to provide a home for your business or protect and provide a home for your life’s successes. It is a business and garage solution that offers you the opportunity to develop and access an exclusive, custom space that protects your valuable assets and/or meets your business needs. Whether it be your vehicles, watercraft, recreational vehicle, personal storage, or a business purpose. You can rest easy and gain the confidence you deserve that your business and/or the fruits of your success are safe and secure in a premium and private space that is personalized to suit. Safe, secure, and protected.
Where is the Storehouse located?
What are the prices and sizes of the bays?
All our units start at $280,000 and up. Sizes range from 1250 to 1560 sq/ft. Units may be combined to create larger space for your garage or business needs. The prices and sizes are listed in the interactive site map. Please note that all bay sizes described in the website are not exact sizes. Precise sizing specifications can be attained through the Real Estate Agent.
Who is the developer?
Who is the builder?
Who will own the Storehouse?
The individual bays are strata lots each with a separate title as well as a share in the common property of the registered Strata Plan. The Strata Corporation will be governed by a board elected by the Owners.
Will there be additional owner costs?
Yes. Owners will pay monthly strata fees, annual property taxes and separately metered hydro & gas for their unit(s).
Who do I contact to discuss purchasing a space?
Please speak directly to our Real Estate Agents