25% SOLD!!!Purchase your unit before they are gone!
Kamloops Andover Crescent
Now Pre-selling units!
Act fast before they are gone. Units available are listed below in our interactive map.
Storehouse Kamloops is located at 211 Andover Crescent, 15 minutes east of downtown Kamloops and in the heart of the Gateway Industrial Park. Nearby businesses include suppliers, contractors, mini storage facilities and a residential mobile home park.
211 Andover Crescent
Kamloops, BC V2C 6X2
25% NOW SOLD!!!
We are now pre-selling units!
Please contact one of our agents for purchasing details.
Personal Real Estate Corporation
Royal LePage Kelowna
#1 – 1890 Cooper Road
Royal LePage Kamloops Realty
322 SEYMOUR STREET
Kamloops, BC V2C 2G2
All of our units include the following interior and exterior finishes:
- Drywalled demising walls finished to ‘paint ready’
- 20-foot high ceilings
- Large windows
- 14-foot high overhead doors with electric opener (smartphone-compatible)
- Overhead Natural Gas Unit Heater
- Washroom rough-in (2 pc)
- 200 Amp, 3-phase electrical service (option to upgrade)
- LED lighting
Assortmentof electrical outlets included
- Cold water hose bib
- Fully-insulated, sound-proof walls separating each bay
- Upgrades available (see below)
- 9” pre-cast concrete exterior walls
- R28 Insulation in exterior walls
- Exterior finish developed to fit the premium brand
Customize your space
Each bay is fully customizable with a diverse set of options to personalize your space. We can assist you with customizing your space or you are welcome to bring in your own resources.
- Mezzanine: each space comes with the option of an overlooking mezzanine.
- Private washroom: each space comes standard with a roughed-in two-piece washroom that can be developed to suit. You can even add a shower to the bathroom.
- Flooring: a number of options are available for your floor including epoxy, polished concrete, rubber, and tile.
- Cabinetry and millwork packages: add customized cabinetry to suit: work bench, tool chests, storage, etc.
- Paint and Finishing: packages available.
- Lighting: upgrades from standard available.
- Power: 220V power outlets.
- Water: hot water tanks with internal hot and cold.
- Internet and telephone: ability to add internet and phone to your space.
- Automation: smart phone-controlled lighting, extra security, and other automation available.
- Air Conditioning: upgrade to include a ductless split AC unit
- Other features available: car lift, built-in air lines with compressor, built in vacuum system, washbasin, exhaust package, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions please contact Steve Laursen Email: email@example.com or Phone: 250-808-8101
What is the Storehouse?
The Storehouse is Kamloop’s first business and garage condo community built to provide a home for your business or protect and provide a home for your life’s successes. It is a business and garage solution that offers you the opportunity to develop and access an exclusive, custom space that protects your valuable assets and/or meets your business needs. Whether it be your vehicles, watercraft, recreational vehicle, personal storage, or a business purpose. You can rest easy and gain the confidence you deserve that your business and/or the fruits of your success are safe and secure in a premium and private space that is personalized to suit. Safe, secure, and protected.
Where is the Storehouse located?
What are the prices and sizes of the bays?
All our units start at $280,000 and up. Sizes range from 1250 to 1560 sq/ft. Units may be combined to create larger space for your garage or business needs. The prices and sizes are listed in the interactive site map. Please note that all bay sizes described in the website are not exact sizes. Precise sizing specifications can be attained through the Real Estate Agent.
Who is the developer?
Who is the builder?
Who will own the Storehouse?
The individual bays are strata lots each with a separate title as well as a share in the common property of the registered Strata Plan. The Strata Corporation will be governed by a board elected by the Owners.
Will there be additional owner costs?
Yes. Owners will pay monthly strata fees, annual property taxes and separately metered hydro & gas for their unit(s).
Who do I contact to discuss purchasing a space?
Please speak directly to our Realtors®
Steve Laursen, Royal LePage Kelowna firstname.lastname@example.org